PDA

View Full Version : Side effects of new med

LilyLabVA
06-06-19, 14:16
So I am taking 80mg Proz. This week I have been super jittery, tremors, and off balance feeling. I called Dr. and he said that is all totally normal as my body is adjusting. He said to call if I get discoordination or double vision.
I am so wobbly feeling like I'm on a boat. And now I'm hyper vigilant for double vision to the point I feel like I'm looking to see what its going to come and its going to be horrible! Ugh I hope this gets better as time goes on as they say.....

Fishmanpa
06-06-19, 14:29
Good going on taking the meds! Normal side effects. Power through it, try to ignore it the best you can and give it a few weeks. My sister has been on Prozac for years. Really helps her.

Positive thoughts

LilyLabVA
06-06-19, 14:38
Thank you. It was hard for me to change meds after 10 years I knew my first one was not working if I was suffering this bad. Yet, I was afraid to change for fear of side effects and/or getting worse. I will keep pushing through. Not easy esp. for a person who pays such close attention to their body and it's sensations.

nomorepanic
06-06-19, 16:02
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

nomorepanic
06-06-19, 16:02
Pleas could you not post everything under Health Anxiety when we have other relevant forums. Thanks a lot.