PDA

View Full Version : TRISHA SHOW ITV ABOUT OCD

Sarah-Jane
19-01-05, 10:48
This morning on Trisha show is lady and her partner with ocd and talking about ocd and the rituals etc with the help of trisha working through it lady is also on peroxetine. Hope this helps if you miss it check your tv guide its sure to be repeated on itv2 later on xxxx

Love Sarah-Jane xxxx

vickyg
21-01-05, 12:23
Hi Sarah Jane,

I'm doing some research on OCD. Did you watch the Trisha show ? Do you know what the lady's name was who appeared on the show ? I will try to find a repeat of it to watch butI may have missed it.

Thanks
Vicky G

mico
21-01-05, 15:31
Hi vicky

I seen a bit of this but I don't know what she was called or anything. Your best bet is to look on the itv website and see if you can pick up some info from there.

I'll apologise in advance for all of you who love these types of shows, but I know for a fact that many of the guests on these types of shows are actors [:O]. I'm not saying that this is the case with this particular show, but you have to take them with a pinch of salt.

mico

mumof4
21-01-05, 17:16
i watched as i love watching trisha.

As for actors i dont think trisha uses actors.

mico
21-01-05, 21:57
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">
As for actors i dont think trisha uses actors.

<div align="right">Originally posted by taylor - 21 January 2005 : 16:16:28</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Maybe, To be honest I couldn't tell you either way on this one, but I do know that some of these kinds of shows do use actors. Although that's probably common knowledge.

mico

mumof4
22-01-05, 13:08
I agree alot do i think jerry springer was the worst for it.

Sarah-Jane
23-01-05, 13:22
Well although in the past ive watched Jerry Springer some of his stories are too far fetched and OTT its obvious that actors or people wanting their 5 mins of fame are used. However the trisha show stories are more plausable and her show is more trustorthy bearing in mind that Trisha herself has had some major **** and problems in her life that all normal people can associate with making her help and advice more helpful from someone who has been in the situations many of us throughout life find ourselves in. Although some of her guests may be just piling it on to get attention even just to listen to trishas advice and response to these situations shows logic and she does tell people how it is and to cut the bull**** most of the time. Her new show goes out at 230 on channel 5 tomorrow so i shall watch that to see how that one goes.

Love Sarah-Jane xxxx