PDA

View Full Version : Little growth on child's arm

CanadianLady
08-06-19, 19:17
Hi, My 8 year old girl has a growth on her arm. I noticed it May 17th. 1-2 mm. Feels hard and is moveable. It is on top of the skin. I made an appointment with her pedi on June 13th. I am finding it so hard to wait. I called a health line we have in our province, and a nurse told me it sounded like a cyst and to put hot compresses on it. There is no change, but it has only been 24 hours. I am absolutely beside myself. I have been shaking for days. My other daughter has an eating disorder. I waited 7 months to get help for that and we are still attending sessions. 3 other family members are either on dialysis, with cancer, severe arthritis, with another family member mentioning suicide to me in the last 6 months. I can't cope with much more. I have been drinking too much. The anxiety is unbearable. Nobody can help me.

venusbluejeans
09-06-19, 12:35
Sounds like you have an awful lot going on in your life at the minute which will be contributing greatly to your anxiety. hopefully when you see you pedi then they will let you know it is nothing serious (which it will be) an you can have a little less to worry about.

Good luck