PDA

View Full Version : Varicose vein?? Blood clot? Help!

Rey1989
09-06-19, 02:58
Hey everyone,

Its been a while since I’ve been here! I was having a shower and noticed a bruised pain on the outside of my right thigh. Then I noticed that there is a small lump right on the same spot. It hurts a bit, like a bruise would.

I do have some varicose veins on my leg, would this be another one? My biggest fear is that it is a blood clot...

I will go to the drs next week, but I cant stop thinking about it. Any thoughts?

Thanks for reading!

rey

Kitkat99
09-06-19, 11:42
Does it feel feel the same as your other varicose veins? Are you sure it’s not just a bruise?

Rey1989
09-06-19, 12:45
It does not... its a hardish lump, kinda bruised, and it hurts just like a bruise. My varicose veins that I for sure have arent raised at all, they are just visible. This is different, it hurts, and it is raised.

rey

Kitkat99
10-06-19, 11:39
It does not... its a hardish lump, kinda bruised, and it hurts just like a bruise. My varicose veins that I for sure have arent raised at all, they are just visible. This is different, it hurts, and it is raised.

rey

How is it now? I’d keep an eye on it, see if it gets any bigger. If it’s bothering you though definitely get it checked out.

Rey1989
10-06-19, 12:18
Hi there,

I think it might have been just a bruise. Its gotten smaller, not bigger. Now it looks like a bruise also, blueish and such.

I’m going to keep an eye on it for a couple of days, and see what happens.

thanks for your response!

rey

Kitkat99
10-06-19, 16:40
Hi there,

I think it might have been just a bruise. Its gotten smaller, not bigger. Now it looks like a bruise also, blueish and such.

I’m going to keep an eye on it for a couple of days, and see what happens.

thanks for your response!

rey

Ah that’s good hopefully it’s turns out to be nothing and it’s just a bruise like you said.