PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone!

lanerbanana
09-06-19, 04:29
my name is lana! im an 18 y.o with autism living in the us, specifically texas. im a huge footy fan, my hero is branislav ivanovic (as you can tell by my icon probably) and i like to draw, sing, collect beanie babies, and watch dumb youtube videos :sign20:

ive been struggling with HA since i was young, some of my worst fears are having a heart attack, or contracting vcjd through tainted meat (ive cut all red meat out of my diet because of it, also because red meat doesnt digest in my stomach well), and i did have a rabies obsession once.
i also suffer from depression and general anxiety, im easily frightened by loud, sudden noises to the point to where its physically painful aah

that's really it!! im happy to be here and to be around a supportive group of people!! <3

venusbluejeans
09-06-19, 04:55
Hiya lanerbanana and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

whispershadow
09-06-19, 10:08
Hi and welcome :welcome:

Phill2
09-06-19, 10:27
Hi Lana :yesyes:

jj1995
09-06-19, 19:49
Hi everyone! how do i create a thread? thanks