PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally swallowed bits from prepacked food

HopeI'mWrong:P
10-06-19, 13:33
Hi, thanks for reading. This might sound like I'm being ridiculous, but I've just eaten a prepacked croissant with chocolate inside and after I'd already eaten half, I realised that it had these weird bits inside that were like bendy plastic (it wasn't the packaging). I thought they were maybe bits of chocolate at first so I just carried on eating. But then I looked at one and it didn't look like food! And I've had these croissants before and they didn't have those bits in.

Now I'm really scared! I don't even know what the bits were and I stupidly threw the rest away so I can't look again. I'm going on holiday in a few days. Am I being ridiculous? I can't stop thinking about it. What can I do though other than wait and see if I get sick?
What if it cuts my insides? Reallyy worried!

Fishmanpa
10-06-19, 13:53
Yeah, that's your anxiety playing with you. I think you wouldn't be able to chew bendy plastic bits don't you? ;)

Positive thoughts

Midnight-mouse
10-06-19, 16:09
Hi, thanks for reading. This might sound like I'm being ridiculous, but I've just eaten a prepacked croissant with chocolate inside and after I'd already eaten half, I realised that it had these weird bits inside that were like bendy plastic (it wasn't the packaging). I thought they were maybe bits of chocolate at first so I just carried on eating. But then I looked at one and it didn't look like food! And I've had these croissants before and they didn't have those bits in.

Now I'm really scared! I don't even know what the bits were and I stupidly threw the rest away so I can't look again. I'm going on holiday in a few days. Am I being ridiculous? I can't stop thinking about it. What can I do though other than wait and see if I get sick?
What if it cuts my insides? Reallyy worried!

You would have noticed them in your mouth, there’s nothing to get sick from here. Just an unfortunate event because you didn’t get all of your croissant! Let the place know where you bought it so that they can recall there stock if necessary, don’t want a child or someone less able to understand the risk getting hurt by it!

Positive vibes,

Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk