PDA

View Full Version : Stomach issue

Pet59
11-06-19, 11:23
So I posted last week that I was on holidays and had developed a fear that I had pancreatitis. I have no idea where that came from. The pain in my sides and stomach hasnt gone away and is in my back too. I am thinking so many bad things. I cried to long with my husband 2 nights ago. The pains are not there all the time, they come and go. I dont feel sick anymore which I suppose is good. I can put the back pain down to perhaps posture, sitting on a plane for 6 hours, swimming every day when I am not used to it, sleeping in a different bed but the fact that all the pain seems to be in my middle area is really worrying me. I cant seem to shake it. I had a doc appt on saturday for another routine issue that I have and I mentioned it to her. She didnt seem concerned at all, said I probably had picked up a bug, take some probiotics and it will all settle down. I have no bloat, no weight loss, no diahorrea, no nausea, no vommitting, no constipation but whay I do have is anxiety and I am so afraid it is something bad.

BlueIris
11-06-19, 11:24
So, maybe have a chat with your doctor about getting some help for your anxiety?

Fishmanpa
11-06-19, 11:33
So, maybe have a chat with your doctor about getting some help for your anxiety?

I agree. You've been dealing with the dragon for a long time. I think its proper time to address it professionally.

Positive thoughts

Mrschurchill
11-06-19, 12:30
My husband had pancreatitis 2 years ago and we had to call an ambulance due to the pain he was in. He was sweating and completely doubled over. It was horrific.

Perhaps you have gallstones? His pancreatitis was caused by a gall stone trapped in his bile duct which caused it to become inflamed. He was in hospital for 6 nights and had surgery to remove his gallbladder.