PDA

View Full Version : Yankee Candles!!!

kazzie
15-09-07, 22:12
Hi just wondered if anyone has tried yankee candles??

Dont mean as a cure just generaly??

I bought 2 today one smells of babypowder the other is a de stress one 18 quid for 2 but they are good!!!

Just curious really to see if anyone else has any??

Luv Kaz x x x:D

darkangel
15-09-07, 22:22
Ive seen them advertised on QVC - they look lovely and seem to be well worth the money.

What is the de stress one called ?

Luv Darkangel x:flowers:

kazzie
15-09-07, 22:56
Hmmmm

Will let u know cos at the mo its burning lol

Will check and report back!!!

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

manmoor
16-09-07, 12:12
Oh Kazzie I'm addicted to yankee candles hun. That was cheap £18 for 2 here I pay £15 for one and sometimes get them on offer at £22 for 2. You won't be disappointed because the smell lasts for ages. My fav is cinnamon I think it has a very relaxing smell :D xxx

lilibet
16-09-07, 12:17
Yankee candles....yum yum

I have used them for years, i use the little tartlets to freshen drawers etc. I have a baby powder one that was burning all day yesterday, my son whos 12 now is away this weekend and i love to smell baby powder it takes me back!!

I brought lots of them in florida this year as theyre so cheap there,

lilibet x x x

Lindalou64
16-09-07, 13:42
I Love Yankee Candles ....thats All I Buy From The Tarts Which Are Great And Yes Can Be Expenisive But Im A Candle Freak So Why Buy Cheap Candles That Just Burn No Scent.......fresh Linen Is Nice A Tad Strong If You Set Away From Your Main Room Makes Ya House Smell Like Clean Linen Right From The Line.......................oh and mandy do you have a yankee candle shop there? if so get on the list for coupons..buy one get one free usually just on the holiday times like i got one in the mail friday for the fall season.....i pay for 12 tarts i think 10 dollars and you get a tart burner...and the candles i believe the 22 oz candles go for 20 dollars unless theres a sale or coupon i cant figure that out in pounds lol you do the math.....apple pie is also nice makes ya feel like ya been baking all day.......my little secret....nice as the colder air is coming ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kazzie
17-09-07, 12:56
Mmmmm they are good:D

Darkangel its cinnamon and frankincense stress relief

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

manmoor
17-09-07, 12:58
Lol Linda liked the TART description lol :hugs: We don't have a yankee candle shop here its just wee independant shops sell them and thats probably why they are so expensive hun.

P.S. 12 dollars for 10 tarts is sooooo cheap :roflmao: xxx

darkangel
18-09-07, 16:33
Thanks for that Kaz - wil have a look on internet

Lindalou64
18-09-07, 19:01
ohhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhh u mandyyyyyyyyyy LOL............TART

nomorepanic
18-09-07, 20:10
I have some here - lit them a few times then put them away :blush: :ohmy:

Alex's mum keeps buying them for me lol

I had a thing about candles and we got inundated so I had to stop buying them :winks:

honeybee3939
18-09-07, 20:15
Ohh Kazzie

I have never heard of them!:ohmy: Think i will treat myself to some at the weekend and give them a go.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

kazzie
18-09-07, 20:36
Lol Nic:D

You should get some Andrea they are lovely:yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x

trac67
19-09-07, 06:53
Kazz im blaming you for me spending money on candles now lol

found a couple of sites on the net

http://www.yankeecandleshop.co.uk/en/index.php?

http://www.just-candles.net/

I just ordered some from the second site i listed :blush:

Love

Trac xxxx

Lindalou64
19-09-07, 19:33
Thanks For That Trac Now Maybe Just Maybe Mandyyyyyyyy Will See What A Tart Is The Dopey Women She Is.......mandy Wax Tart Hun .pmsl.........love Yas .......linda......go Fry An Egg In Butter Will Ya Mandy Ffs.............:)

kazzie
19-09-07, 21:47
Ohhhh Trac u will love em:)

Happy sniffing:D

honeybee3939
19-09-07, 21:53
Lol Kazzie

I have ordered some too ! You should definatley be on commision !:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

kazzie
19-09-07, 21:56
Lol Andrea.........Enjoy:D

trac67
20-09-07, 19:11
Kazz I am now addicted lol

Ordered lots of different tart ones from the justcandles site on tuesday evening and they arrived this morning (thursday)

My house now smells of baby powder the tart ones seem to be so much nicer than candles as the smell is really strong I have it melting away in an oil burner i never used :yesyes:

My house will smell of something different every few days now lol

Love

Trac xxx

kazzie
20-09-07, 20:15
Ahhh Trac another convert:shades:

honeybee3939
22-09-07, 22:07
Kazzie

Mine arrived this morning, got my vanilla one lit tonight, smells gorgeous!:yesyes:

Andrea
xxxxxx

kazzie
22-09-07, 23:23
They are brill eh girls????:D

Ok expensive but you get what you pay for eh????:yesyes:

Gonna try the tarts next Trac:yesyes:

Happy sniffin all