PDA

View Full Version : Hi! Very worried about my mum! (She is constantly constipated and bloated)

TinkrTonkr
18-06-19, 21:45
Hi! Some of you guys might remember me, I used to be here all the time, I had cancer 3 and 1\2 years ago, but Im clean now, my worry was for nothing
I also used to be very worried I could have ALS and a bunch of other stuff, but I'm fine

Anyway... My mum has been bloated for 3 months now soon after eating, almost all the time, has abdominal pain sometimes, and recently hasn't made any poop in 5 days, and it's starting to worry me a lot
She will go the hospital in the next days if it doesn't get better

I'm worried she might have cancer (Colonoscopy and endoscopy done 4 years ago, 100% clean)
She hasn't lost weight

I also worry she might have some neurological disorde that has stopped her gastrointestinal system (She has muscle issues, like cramps, a lot)

Anyway, I am anxious and worried, not for me this time, but for the person I love the most

Anyone had some symptoms and turned out fine?

bulan
20-06-19, 00:51
Well, it's important to have those symptoms checked out, but yes, my Mom and I have both had those symptoms over the years. Does your Mom have a doctor she trusts? Could you accompany her to an appointment, so that you can have your specific questions and concerns addressed?