PDA

View Full Version : Red Poop

kmois
23-06-19, 12:28
Can pasta and spaghetti and some of the hot Cheeto puffs I ate last night cause me to poop red this morning

kmois
23-06-19, 13:18
My whole poop was red and I touched inside of and it had tomato skins and chicken Parmesan with spaghetti and sauce was the last thing I ate with hot Cheeto puffs

Fishmanpa
23-06-19, 13:33
I touched inside of and it

What is with handling poo? Just don't eat it Ok? :scared15:

Positive thoughts and poo threads

kmois
23-06-19, 13:36
Alright I won’t I just hate how it makes my poop look so bloody and it builds my anxiety up again

kmois
23-06-19, 15:17
My sister tells me all the time to stop looking at my poo but it’s a habit so when I saw that my diarrrah was red I freaked but I had to remember I ate spaghettti and tomato and hot Cheetos and it flew right through my body I had to poop last night but I held it to this morning and I know the antibiotic I took isn’t doing this cause it help my epididymitis

kmois
23-06-19, 15:18
I already been to the doctor earlier this week

kmois
23-06-19, 16:17
But for testicular cancer it was just an infection and I got an antibiotic and I don’t think the antibiotic is the culprit either as it had helped my testicular pain

Midnight-mouse
23-06-19, 16:59
Yes, red foods can and do make stool red. And antibiotics do and will upset your stomach even if they are helping the problem you’re taking them for in the first place.

Positive vibes,

Mouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kmois
23-06-19, 17:20
I don’t have an upset stomach though but I have had disrrea due to eating greasy foods as it’s my first week in college

Midnight-mouse
23-06-19, 19:33
I don’t have an upset stomach though but I have had disrrea due to eating greasy foods as it’s my first week in college

That will do it too, all perfectly normal though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toby2000
24-06-19, 06:42
I remember reading something about a guy who ate hot cheetos and when he went to toilet the whole bowl was red and he thought it was blood but then he remembered that he had the cheetos

If the stool would be colored with blood it would be black anyway