PDA

View Full Version : Second stomach bug in two months??

HA1989
29-06-19, 09:31
Please can someone advise if this sounds like another stomach bug:

About 2 months ago I suffered with diarrhoea for a day with some after effects lingering for a few weeks (ended up having stool tests because i was scared of colon cancer but luckily they came back ok and for last 2 weeks I’ve been GREAT).

but, yesterday I had indigestion, nausea, muscle aches/bit of a headache a fever (was so cold even though it was actually very warm) and distressingly today I have diarrhoea again :(

no one else I know has it, and my son who is goes to nursery seems ok in himself but he is off his food today, but doesn’t seem to be displaying gastroenteritis symptoms.

I just can’t help but keep thinking this is something more sinister :( if other people around me were suffering the same I’d just assume it was a bug, but how is that possible if it’s just me?? I feel bad because I don’t want my family to be ill obviously, but I’d be lying if i didn’t say it wouldn’t be a relief :weep: I feel so mean saying that but I’m so scared.

Scass
29-06-19, 10:29
Sometimes you just get a funny tummy. I’ve had infections and not passed them to my young daughter and vice versus. My daughter had a weak tummy for WEEKS after her last tummy bug, so maybe you have too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shotta287
29-06-19, 18:50
Ever since I had a takeaway meal back in March that upset my stomach, normality still hasn’t been restored.

Just got to hang in there.

Gee
29-06-19, 19:00
Sometimes .. well I think a lot of the time that kids are carriers so they bring all the horrible stuff back from nursery but they don’t get it!