PDA

View Full Version : scared tumor/head neck cancer! Intermittent painfull spot turned to lumps huge burns!

thewarrior93
30-06-19, 23:27
Ok haven't posted here in a while. So I was getting this weired sharp aiking pains and still getting them a bit. On my neck right side rear mostly if I move my head a specific way. I worried and started rubbing massaging and touching it and it started to get into a lump and it just got bigger and bigger now it burns and I think it bled a little! I don't know if this was a bug bite or something horrible I am freeking out the whole day about this and now I have these stupid lumps that won't go away and they sting! What if this turns into the C word! Now that whatever it was is exposed to the elements I noticed a metallic smell and it is swollen! Every time I touch it it stings like a mosquito bite and there is a smaller little lump a new one right below it! Day ruined! How can something that was a aik completely turn from being a type of pain to becoming a whole new thing arrrrg! At first it was like a dull pain that came and went and would be sharp for a split second if I moved my head a specific way.

jojo2316
01-07-19, 08:35
It sounds like some sort of boil or bite? Maybe get it checked out in case you need antibiotics....

thewarrior93
01-07-19, 18:00
sounds about right. I was thinking I might of gotten bitten by a spiter in my sleep. What is weired though is how at first it felt like a internal type pain then turned external mixed in with internally feeling! I think I should of left it alone thinking back. It has gone down a little but my ears and nose are slightly stuffy today. Doing my best for the anxiety not to spiral out of controle again. Some of my family members checked it out yesterday and said its probably nothing and said it was probably a bite or before that, some posture related thing from me fixing a VCR the other day hunched over.

thewarrior93
01-07-19, 18:12
Since it has gone down, I am thinking it was most likely a bite. Is it ever at all possible for bites back there to cause pain intermittently that feels internal? It isn't bothering me a whole lot as it was yesterday and it is just a little sore and scabby/tender from me fiddling with it and hurts only if I tilt my head back. What always scares me the most is all the variables and possibilities! I have told myself "if this worsens in two days I will go to the doctors." Not only for peace of mind but to also rool out any infections I might have as I was getting some ringing in the ears yesterday evening which appears to of subsided now. I have no idea if this was made by the anxiety or not. A good night worth of sleep really helped me and to not keep touching it and worrying about it.

ankietyjoe
01-07-19, 19:54
FMP didn't pounce on this post within a nanosecond.

I do hope he hasn't had an accident! :whistles:

Fishmanpa
01-07-19, 20:21
FMP didn't pounce on this post within a nanosecond.

I do hope he hasn't had an accident! :whistles:

I wear depends so I'm good ;)

Positive thoughts