PDA

View Full Version : Universal credit 🤷🏻*♂️

Marçoo
01-07-19, 19:33
Was on ESA can’t appeal as wouldn’t be worth it basically missed it due to anxiety 😐 in out A&E due to chest pains head was all over the place at the time 😭 went to my local cab told me to claim universal credit wouldn’t be worth going to tribunal as my evidence isn’t strong enough 🤨 and tell them about my limited to work as I don’t just suffer from GAD have other issues aswell 😕

nomorepanic
01-07-19, 19:59
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

Midnight-mouse
01-07-19, 20:30
Was on ESA can’t appeal as wouldn’t be worth it basically missed it due to anxiety [emoji52] in out A&E due to chest pains head was all over the place at the time [emoji24] went to my local cab told me to claim universal credit wouldn’t be worth going to tribunal as my evidence isn’t strong enough [emoji2955] and tell them about my limited to work as I don’t just suffer from GAD have other issues aswell [emoji53]

If you were in A&E when you should of been at an assessment then that’s good grounds to appeal. I fully believe in making as much fuss as possible and work for the dwp for everything they put us through. I actually won a paper based mandatory reconsideration for my group placement rather than having to take it to tribunal. If it’s not bee 30 days I would recommend sending a letter asking for reconsideration on the matter.

Especially considering the shambles of a system universal credit has been for many people.

Positive vibes,

Mouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marçoo
01-07-19, 20:58
Feel a complete emotional mess don’t know if it’s the Fluoxetine day ! Wasn’t in A&E that day was collecting files from the hospital

Marçoo
01-07-19, 20:59
But I rang up and asked if when my appointment was for and told me was the 10th that day I phoned my life is just a mess just now :(