PDA

View Full Version : Left leg feels funny when walking :(

katniss
03-07-19, 00:52
Hey everyone,

I think I’m going down a dark hole again unfortunately. My left leg has felt funny the past few months when I walk on it. There is no limp or anything, but I feel like I may be limping and not noticing? Could it be anxiety? I know pinched nerve etc can cause feelings like this but this has been going on for a few months now. Has this ever happened to anyone? It’s so hard to describe the feeling. The most that I can say is that it feels weird, and that I’m more aware of it. It’s not numb or anything. Anyway, hope someone can help me out :)

katniss
18-01-21, 03:23
I’m getting this again. However this time it has been happening for more than a month. I feel it every time I walk. I feel as though my left leg is weaker or acting weird. Even when exercising that leg gets fatigued more. Anyone ever had this ?

Kuraimoar
18-01-21, 03:57
I get this. I noticed the more you focus on it the worse it will be. Try to ignore it and see if it gets better

Jess5566
25-05-21, 15:58
I’ve had this problem for nearly a year and it’s stressing me out!!, I’m so worried about it, I ask people if I’m walking properly all the time they say yes but I feel like they’re lying to me, as it feels like my left leg just isn’t working properly!

Punky789
26-05-21, 05:04
I have had issues with my left leg where it feels heavier when I walk sometimes but in a way I cannot explain. Heavier and just weird. I was also getting burning in that leg. Turns out it is sciatica. I thought that was felt further up the leg but apparently not doesn't have to be!

TKL04
26-05-21, 08:06
I’m having the same issue with my left leg now. It’s a feeling I can’t describe. Not so much pain just like a heavy, tight feeling. I’m very focused on it so possibly making it worse but it’s worrying me incase I’ve got an issue with my lower back.
xx

Jess5566
26-05-21, 19:07
It’s really worrying for me personally, I’ve tried speaking to so many doctors and they just dismiss my concerns that this isn’t normal for me, it’s so hard to explain!, but I’ll try by saying when I’m walking it’s like my left leg is heavy, and getting stuck like it isn’t working in with the right leg, it’s so hard to explain but really scary!, I always fear the worst!:(

icantbestill81
26-05-21, 23:13
I had the same exact thing for months. My left leg tingled and felt weird. I chalked it up to sciatica and I definitely have flare ups when my anxiety is high. Keep walking, even though it feels weird. Hugs.

katniss
28-05-21, 18:46
If it’s any consolation, I still have this. I’ve chalked it up to another anxiety symptoms. It seems like I’m walking lopsided but I’m not.