PDA

View Full Version : need some support

Sax
17-09-07, 18:45
I rarely ask, I go inwards, I hate feeling this vulnerable, too much going on to deal with! ProbaBLY will delete this, probably wrong to post it, Trac I need to hang on to you and I know you are not in position to do so, so trying here I'm sorry, :weep: am struggling

Piglet
17-09-07, 18:50
Sax have a hug hun :hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

happyone
17-09-07, 18:52
Sax hun,
not sure what is going on, but if I can give anything in the way of support, please let me hun.:hugs:
Happyone
xx

trac67
17-09-07, 19:09
Sax,

You know I am here for you mate 24/7, just because I am having some problems doesn't mean im not here for you, I keep telling you that NOW BELIEVE ME :hugs:

I know you dont like the phone but you have all my numbers even if its just to text me to get me online if im not about ok

We have been friends for such a long time and I never turn my back on the people I care about even if I am having a hard time myself, you should know that by now mate

Just remember I am here for you whenever you need me wether its to just sit and listen or to chat we are friends and we always will be and friends are always there for one another.

Love ya mate

Trac xxxx

honeybee3939
17-09-07, 19:15
Sax

Have a hug from me too hun :hugs: :hugs: Sorry to hear you are struggling.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Karen
17-09-07, 19:16
It is never wrong to post for support if you need it Sax mate.

Have a hug hun :hugs:

Karen xxx

margaret911
17-09-07, 19:31
Sending you lots of hugs Sax.

Hope things get better for you soon.

love Mags xxx

clickaway
17-09-07, 20:08
Hey mate, you have put a lot into this site and given us a few laughs. So by all means seek support here, in fact wherever there is any going!

I'm sorry you are having such a crap time.

It will get better. Keep saying that. It will get better.

H:hugs: U:hugs: G:hugs: S:hugs:

samc100
17-09-07, 20:37
I hope you feel reassured that people are here for you....
Hugs xxxx

nomorepanic
17-09-07, 21:58
Sax

People are always here to support one another so post away and we will see what we can do.

What is troubling you at the moment?

Southern_Belle
17-09-07, 22:12
Sax :hugs: and if I can help in any way, please let me know.

Love,

Laura

kazzie
17-09-07, 22:14
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Sax

Luv Kaz x x x :hugs:

Ps You have been hugged :hugs:

groovygranny
17-09-07, 22:55
Sax,

Didn't you know that deleting posts when you need support is expressly forbidden here??:lac:

We are all here for one another ok? Sorry you're having a bummer of a time.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u3/icon_wiz_tbone/hug.gif
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flowers:xx

manmoor
18-09-07, 01:39
:hugs: Sax i too wanna give you a big genormous hug hun ok :hugs: :hugs: me misses you :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx