PDA

View Full Version : Weird head rushes.....Anyone else had these!?!?

allen1989
05-07-19, 14:24
So I was sitting down watching TV earlier when I suddenly had a head rush, like a swoosh across my head making me feel really funny & panicky. It then continued to happen every couple of minutes causing panic and the horrible burning adrenaline rushes. It only lasts a couple of seconds but feels really odd like a swoosh, faint rush of blood in the head. I was just sitting down relaxing when it happened! Does anyone else experience this sensation?

I’ve had a barrage of tests done over the past year from blood tests to CT scans of my head and nothing, all clear! So my doctor diagnosed anxiety.

Finally though I was making progress over the past few days after months of feeling like I was stuck in fight or flight.

Thanks

jojo2316
05-07-19, 23:03
Have you ever heard of brain zaps? I wonder if it is that?

Carnation
06-07-19, 10:32
Very common symptom of anxiety.
Apparently they are harmless even though they feel scary.

Crispy
08-07-19, 14:38
Hi,

I experience head rushes quite often. An occasional 'whoosh' feeling in the head it seems like the floor has suddenly just dropped. These tend to occur mostly at work (where I am tense/uptight/stressed) - very uncomfortable. This accompanies head pressure / overal dizzness and brain fog.

I would just like to make it through a day without feeling like passing out.

mandie
04-08-19, 00:00
I have suffered with these on and off for about 15 years.

Allen1989 - You have described them exactly how I have them. Even after all these years they still freak me out. Mine also happen when I feel I am relaxing.

RadioGaGa
04-08-19, 20:53
I've had these many times over the years...and i'm still here!

Usually (but not always) after a weekend of heavy drinking