PDA

View Full Version : Really worried about brain tumor

leoguaje7
07-07-19, 02:40
So i know this is probably the most common worry from us with health anxiety, but since around late april i've had a weird pressure (really not sure if this is the correct word for it, but it just feels like something is there) in the right side of my head. Now it feels mostly in my eyebrow, eyesocket or just above on my temple. It did go ease or go away completely for a couple of weeks in the start of june but every day since it's just been constant, and i have to keep touching it to get almost relief if that makes sense?

I do also have body twitches all over and floaters although i am not convinced floaters are really a symptoms as i've had bad eyesight since i was a child.

The pressure in my head is not really painful but really bothersome and annoying and i have had more headaches than usual lately although my diet and water intake has been pretty bad this year, and i have just started taking multivitamins.

I do have TMJ and i do have my wisdom teeth still in my mouth which are pretty much ready to come out as soon as i start to feel pain, however as this is higher up on my head i don't think these could be the problems?

Anyone got any words of encouragement or know what the pressure in my head could be? as it's really making me worry.

Cheers

(Side note, i did come on this board about 6 months ago convinced i had MS however overtime those symptoms have gone down and i do believe it could be down to B12 deficiency as i am pretty low in alot of vitamins, so i do know the damage health anxiety can have over the mind)

tbot
07-07-19, 03:01
(Sorry my message keeps getting deleted I now have no idea why) sinus pressure is common with TMJ I have both, I know others who get the eyebrow pain - I'd recommend saline spray. Twitching and floaters are common, but always see an optician for new floaters. Maybe get a check up for the TMJ too

leoguaje7
07-07-19, 03:08
(Sorry my message keeps getting deleted I now have no idea why) sinus pressure is common with TMJ I have both, I know others who get the eyebrow pain - I'd recommend saline spray. Twitching and floaters are common, but always see an optician for new floaters. Maybe get a check up for the TMJ too
Thanks for the reply mate, i did think it was sinus pressure however i've had no mucus at all? would that rule it out?

I have weirdly had a stuffy nose and sometimes stuffy ears since last year when i had a really bad sinus infection, but no mucus.

tbot
07-07-19, 03:18
No it wouldn't rule it out, usually when I get the pressure pain it's because the mucus isn't budging (I get eustachian dysfunction from the TMJ) so there's no visible evidence of it. That's where the saline nasal spray comes in handy, it really helped to shift the build up to reduce the pain. The pain is likely mucus filling the sinus cavities. Have you seen a doctor about it? If it's persisted since last year a medicated nasal spray might be needed to help shift it

leoguaje7
07-07-19, 03:21
Thank you i will definitely try the spray, and i have not been to the doctor as i usually only go unless it's really urgent as my anxiety and fear is really bad. But thank you for the advice i really hope it is that

Alexldn89
14-04-20, 09:54
I saw this and wondered if you had got much further with it?!

Since Christmas I’ve had this feeling in right side front of my head, get a weird sensation in my eye socket, almost lke pressure, can’t describe any of it as pain just a weird feeling.. as though I can FEEL something that front part of my head??
Does that make any sense ?!
Too add to that I do get dizzy on and off but cannot tell if that’s just anxiety.
Get niggly pains that side of my head also so as you can imagine it just kicks it off more for me!
I do need to drink more in terrible ..
but I would love to know more about how you feel to see how similar it is..
Kind regards l,

Alex