PDA

View Full Version : please read this and help if you can

lilibet
17-09-07, 21:40
Dear All

I Have Put A Request Out About Alopecia Before But I Didnt Get Any Replies.

However, If Anyone Has Any Experience Or Knowledge Then Please Please Please Reply

Thanks In Advance

Lilibet X X X X

nomorepanic
17-09-07, 21:52
I replied to your other thread saying....

Found this ..

http://www.alopeciaonline.org.uk/

Has support groups and forums too - so that may help.

kazzie
17-09-07, 22:17
Hi

Have no knowledge of this personally but years ago I had a mate and when his girlfriend gave birth he lost his hair.....it was shock!!!

It all grew back:yesyes:

Hope this helps:shrug:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Piglet
17-09-07, 22:26
Lilibet I'm so sorry sweetheart not to have any advice to offer but I sense your very real distress over this and wanted to give you a hug. :hugs:

With each of my pregnancies I did suffer with thinning hair (afterwards) and it did upset me greatly at the time so I sort of sense how you might be feeling over your son with this.

Do try the support groups hun and let us know how you get on.

Love Piglet :flowers:

lilibet
17-09-07, 22:32
Thanks everyone

i am now a member of AUK and have found them very supportive, just wondering if anyone else has any suggestions, its seems to still be a condition that baffles us

x x x

nomorepanic
17-09-07, 22:41
I guess they are better equipped to deal with it than us as this site is more about panic and anxiety and I am always happy to refer people to a website that is better suited than us.

Hope they can help you though.

lilibet
18-09-07, 12:24
Dear Nicola

Yes i realise that this site is for panic and anxiety, but i just thought that i would put feelers out to see if anyone else has any experience of it, or suffers from it due to anxiety etc. Also, the fact that im trying to deal with this, does make my anxiety worse at times so support would be good off people who dont know anything about it either.

lilibet

nomorepanic
18-09-07, 19:26
Lilbet

Sorry I wasn't saying you can't get support here - I was just saying that I refer people to sites that I think can help them with specific issues. Glad you signed up there.

We will support you all we can on here as well so don't worry about that ok?

lilibet
18-09-07, 19:40
Dear Nicola

Thank you, i needed to hear that as ive been here since last dec, when my brother-in-law died, and to be honest it feels like home sometimes.

love lilibet x x x

nomorepanic
18-09-07, 19:59
Lilbet

Have one of these from me ok:hugs:

I hope things work out ok.

Piglet
18-09-07, 22:14
...... and another one from me hun.

Love Piglet :flowers:

anxious
19-09-07, 08:35
and another from me :hugs:

love anx xx

lilibet
19-09-07, 09:19
Thank you everyone, that feels better already!!!

love lilibet x x x x