PDA

View Full Version : Yet another - Lymph node thread!

mbee
08-07-19, 12:03
Well, i thought i dodged this fear (had similar fear few years ago) :weep:

Anyway, noticed some bumps in the neck, saw my GP who referred me for U/S of the Neck. Well ive had that now and our provider gives you access as a patient to view the images online. Well, silly me loaded them up and come across one that showed a node measuring 1.96cm x 2.80cm x 0.7cm :unsure:

I also had recently had full bloods that all came back clear, except for slightly low testosterone levels.

other things going on which could be a contributing factor is
- Bit unwell at the minute, more just a flu/common cold/sore throat i think had it for a couple of days
- Recently had an MRI of the head (done for another reason) showed "Pan sinusitis with significant bilateral ethmoid sinusitis"

Anyone else had a node this large and it simply benign?

anxdesert
12-07-19, 04:37
What did they say about the size? I am in the same situation looked at mine in patient portal and it was 30 x 4.2 x 5 mm or 3cm x.4cm x.5cm
Freaking out but doctor said no further testing is needed but 3cm seems way larger than what the internet says is okay

anxdesert
15-07-19, 05:25
Freaking out about the 30mm but doc over the phone seemed not to be worried. This anxiety shit sucks and Google sucks even more but I wish someone had the answers.

anxdesert
24-07-19, 23:12
Yo ever get an update from your doctor?

DenisD
05-08-19, 20:23
Hey guys,

Do you have any updates to share? I’ve had 2 palpable lymph nodes for about a year now and recently one of them got a lot bigger. I am scheduled for an appointment on Saturday, but time and HA are killing me.

anxdesert
18-09-19, 20:06
Any updates?