PDA

View Full Version : It's back again.. Blah

Joe1981
18-09-07, 01:30
Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well.. :)

Well my darn dizziness/light headedness is back.. :( I was doing so well. Now i can't seem to rid myself of it again.. I have not posted in a while so i'll give a quick update on me..

I've had 2 blood tests, a ct scan, 2 ECG's, chest x-ray, been hooked up to a heart monitor for 2 hours, balance test, ear tests, reflex test and i was sent to a neurologist.. Nothing was found.. So it was put down as anxiety..

For 6 months i had pretty constant light headedness and i convinced myself it was anxiety and it faded then a month later i got bad chest pains that lasted over a month, the funny thing was during my chest pain my dizziness was all but gone and then when my doctors told me my chest pain was anxiety related that too left and wham the dizziness came back now its here again and i cant seem to beat it again...

The thing is I know its anxiety but it wont go away and its sooo hard to work day in and day out with this hanging over me.. Its just so hard to think and function while i am so lightheaded and dizzy. I honestly feel like i am going to fall over..

Sorry for the long post but i'm stuck once again and need help.. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this..

nomorepanic
18-09-07, 19:35
I had the dizziness for over 2 years and had loads of tests done and nothing found.

It went in the end but now I know that apparently correct abdominal breathing will help it so give it a go.

The other thing that helped was exercise.

honeybee3939
18-09-07, 19:45
Hi Joe

Im another that gets the awful dizziness, i find distracting myself helps too, the more i think about it while its happening the worse it becomes, when you feel like its coming along try and distract yourself, try and move away from the sittuation you are in, take a little walk about, read a magazine, or count objects around you, doing simple things like that you will find the dizziness will subside.

Hope that helps hun and stay positive , you have got better before and you will again:hugs:
Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Joe1981
23-09-07, 23:24
Thanks again guys for the input however i cant seem to get it together anymore and everything seems to be getting worse.. I don't want to go on any anxiety meds but i cant control this anymore. My dizziness is getting worse and its here more often then none again, it really feels like i'm drunk, i can't even walk straight anymore and at times i feel like i'm going to pass out or fall over.. Please help

Cindy
04-10-07, 07:24
Hi Joe

Did they check your blood pressure.As I have been feeling the same lately and to had quite a bit of test done over this long three years of anxiety?
But my blood pressure has been low on and off lately