PDA

View Full Version : Hmm...goin to an American Idol concert tommorrow

Gryphoenix
18-09-07, 03:12
I'm really excited, but I'm got nibbles of doubt and fear gnawing on my insides. I haven't been to a concert in years and weirdly enough I find myself worrying if I can take the loud music for that lengthly period of time. Whenver I get panicky I just want OUT and I don't want the loud music doing that to me.

For some reason the thumping of the base in my chest reminds me of ectopics.

Also I find myself worrying if I'll get anxious if I have to go up stairs to get to our seats (stairs seem to bother me because they remind me of my heart beating fast especially when you go up quite a lot. Also when there's a line of people behind me and I need to stop because I feel like I'm gonna lose it, that bothers me too! Bah.)

I always get hyper about these kinds of things and I find myself gauging how fast my heart beats when I get excited (like during the climax in the movies). I want to wait around the buses and see if I can meet anyone but I just know I'll be next to losing it because I work myself up into a tizzy.

I'm going to do it anyway, even if I get wonky I'm not going to let it ruin my night! :mad: Feh to 'what if's.'