PDA

View Full Version : Left sided lower abdominal pain

pb
10-07-19, 14:41
I have had left sided low stomach pain on and off for six months. I have gp appointment for Monday.
Scared that I have left it so long. Sometimes feels like pain is in my hip and groin. Pain quite bad today !
Have ibs , worried it might be divicular disease.

nomorepanic
10-07-19, 14:51
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

nomorepanic
10-07-19, 14:51
Well there is no point guessing and speculating - see what the doctor says.

pb
18-07-19, 15:16
Cancelled my Dr's appointment on Monday and now have to wait another 3 weeks for anot her appointment.
Has anyone had chronic left abdominal pain and it's not been anything serious.
Think dr will send me for tests.

nomorepanic
18-07-19, 15:19
I get lots of pains and I have IBS

Why did you cancel it?

Fishmanpa
18-07-19, 16:33
Why did you cancel the appointment?

Positive thoughts

pb
18-07-19, 16:39
I just panicked and cancelled !

Fishmanpa
18-07-19, 16:46
I just panicked and cancelled !

Well.... what can anyone say then? Scroll to the bottom of the page or do a search. There are pages of similar threads.

positive thoughts

nomorepanic
18-07-19, 17:42
So now you will be panicky even more for another 3 weeks. You should have just gone

pb
03-10-19, 15:24
Have posted about this , but really stressing at the moment.
Have low sided abdominal pain for about 9 months.
Have had ultra sounds all normal, now waiting for hospital appointment in 2 months time.
Worried it might be divicular, but also have ibs.
Has anyone had tests for left sided pain and it's been ibs.
Have started anti depressants to try to help anxiety.
Pain.is quite bad today

nomorepanic
03-10-19, 18:07
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

alan30058
04-10-19, 13:15
I have had left sided low stomach pain on and off for six months. I have gp appointment for Monday.
Scared that I have left it so long. Sometimes feels like pain is in my hip and groin. Pain quite bad today !
Have ibs , worried it might be divicular disease.

I could have written this letter.. exactly the same symptoms.
I had lots of tests ten years ago but they said nothing was wrong apart from it being a muskuloskeletal problem. But no treatment was offered so it's been pain killers so 10 years of pills I really get stressed at times but tell myself if it hasn't killed me yet I doubt it will now.But it doesn't help that all I was only offered was Co Codamol. I've always wanted to go back for more tests but suppose I would be told I don't need any.