PDA

View Full Version : Im new to this site!!!

amylou
18-09-07, 08:30
hi everyone!

Im new to this site so it might take me a while to get used to using it.

My name is Amy im 21 years old and have suffered from depression and panic attacks from the age of 15.

i thought it was about time i looked online to see what kind of support there may be and i came across this site :)

im hoping to chat to people who have been through what i have been through in hope of finding support for myself and hopefully offering support to others.

i am prepared to listen to everyone and anyone and also share my experiences, i look forward to hearing from u all

take care Amy lou x

manmoor
18-09-07, 08:31
Hi Amy lou,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Zanxiety
18-09-07, 11:07
Howdy, Amylou and welcome to this great place.:)

This place is flooded like a river burting it's banks with with helpful, supportive and informative members and with some who share the same things you're going through.

I know what it's like being depressed. You just don't feel like doing anything and feel weak and anxious. Not a pleasant feeling at all as it's horrible in a way, especially with me that I find it hard to concentrate on anything when I'm depressed. However, there's lot's of great distractions and techniques like doing lot's of excercise as all the energy makes you feel good especially once you've done a bike ride or something.

Take care of yourself, and hope to see you around.:winks:

groovygranny
18-09-07, 13:20
Hello Amylou:welcome:

Glad you found us - I'm sure you'll give and receive good advice and support here.

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

trac67
18-09-07, 16:22
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

nomorepanic
18-09-07, 19:15
Hi Amy

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Southern_Belle
18-09-07, 20:21
Hi Amy Lou,

Welcome to NMP. Many people here feel exactly how you do and you will find support.

Hugs,

Laura

Nibbles
18-09-07, 21:26
Hi Amy Lou and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

KrazyKaz07
19-09-07, 11:04
Hello Amy Lou,

A very big warm :welcome:to you.

Lindalou64
19-09-07, 12:45
Hello Amylou And Welcome..........linda

honeybee3939
19-09-07, 22:41
Hi Amy

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx