PDA

View Full Version : A plan!

Gee
14-07-19, 19:28
So this week I’ve decided I’m going to try and move forward positively and try to push my HA to one side as much as I can! I’ve written 5 things I have to do every day, a few of them are literally silly and small and some are more challenging but it’s an effort to make me feel better mentally and physically !

1. Run for 30 min a day
2. Play with my son for 1 hour when I come home from work all attention on him, I normally do this anyway but I need to focus on just having fun with him, it’s precious time ! (before the routine of dinner bath bed starts)
3. Moisturize all over every evening and do my facial routine to make myself feel pampered a bit - I should do this every eve but I keep being so exhausted I just get in bed!
4. Take all my vitamins and drink 3L of water
5. 20min of stretching / Pilates in order to improve my tummy strength to support my back better and hopefully improve my back ache

And along with all of these - really really try and maintain a positive outlook and count my lucky stars every day!

Why not try writing 5 things down today :)

SarahNah
14-07-19, 21:55
Sounds like a positive move!

The only little advice I give is slowly easy yourself into drinking the 3l if you aren't a big water drinker right now! I went from barely drinking anything to 3l a day and it used to bloat me!

Wishing you the best xx