PDA

View Full Version : Any advise please

shinney
18-09-07, 11:57
I am going to make an appointment to see my gp, but before i go i was wondering if any one else can advise me as what to ask for.

I amgoing to see if he can give me something to help me. The problem i have is that i find it hard to go to things like the dentist, drs, optionals or taking the kids out for a dayout.

I dont suffer from attacks all the time, only if i know i have to go to a certain place like mentioned above. I can go to other places, like the local shops, school runs, assemblys etc. but if i have to go to the dentist, i get so worked up that i cant go, I have terriable anxiety.

Last time i went, they tryed to put me on anti depressions which idont want to go on. what i would like if such thing, is to have some thing to take, to calm me down before i go to the dentist for example,

Can any one tell me if there is any such thing. I would love to be able to take my kids out for a day, at the moment, they go with my mum. This hurts like mad.

Any advise would help.

nomorepanic
18-09-07, 19:27
Sounds like you need Diazepam but it could be a hard job convinicing the doc to give you it!

Have you tried Rescue Remedy - that is a herbal remedy and has helped me and loads of others to calm down. Give it a go!