PDA

View Full Version : Anyone done the pre cancerous face/skin peel, chemical or otherwise?

lofwyr
18-07-19, 15:15
Hey folks, nothing I am worried about, but do have a curious question. For those who have had pre-cancer stripped from their face via chemical or liquid nitrogen etc, how did it go? I am looking at doing this soon, and rather than google it, I thought maybe to come here first and ask what those who have gone through it thought about it, and were you happy with the results? I am reluctant to google it to see the three cases where something went horrendously wrong. The bad stuff always percolates to the top with Google. Since it is a common procedure, thought to come here first and see what you guys thought of the process and results?

nomorepanic
18-07-19, 15:20
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239