PDA

View Full Version : Back with more lymph node concerns

scared88
18-07-19, 20:59
So it's been 12 years since I first had my lymph node worries in 2007 and then again in 2011 and 2012. I've had numerous tests, but nothing for years, and they have all been normal. I have some swellings in my armpits, both left and right and then small ones in my groin. Been like this for 12 years.
So the other day I was stroking my neck for no reason just somethnig I did and my fingers got "caught" by a lump that kinda just jumped upwards after my fingers ran through it so to speak. It's in the clavicle area so I'm extra concerned . I was trying to find it again but I'm not sure I feel it unless I do this dragging motion from the muscle that goes from the shoulder to the neck down to the clavicle. If I try to dig around in there I don't find it. I'm hoping it's just some muscle anomaly or something, but I don't feel this on the other side.

scared88
19-07-19, 04:56
Any thoughts?

scared88
19-07-19, 07:24
I was doing so good too. No prodding or anything but now I'm digging into my neck .
Lately I'm also finding an issue with my breathing coming back. Also since 2007 I've been having this feeling on and off that I constantly need to take a deep breath and not getting it.

Fishmanpa
19-07-19, 14:13
Any thoughts?

I responded to you several years ago about this and my reply still stands. What you perceive as swollen is actually normal. In the 12 years since you've had this worry and fear, you wouldn't be with us. Sounds like a bit of a blip/pending relapse so a visit to the doctor to discuss/review meds if you're on them and a refresher in CBT or some therapy to sort things out before they get out of hand may be in order.

Positive thoughts

scared88
19-07-19, 21:38
I responded to you several years ago about this and my reply still stands. What you perceive as swollen is actually normal. In the 12 years since you've had this worry and fear, you wouldn't be with us. Sounds like a bit of a blip/pending relapse so a visit to the doctor to discuss/review meds if you're on them and a refresher in CBT or some therapy to sort things out before they get out of hand may be in order.

Positive thoughts

Ah yes I remember you. And yes I would probably not be here anymore but what if it is a very slow growing type? Etc....
I do feel something with my fingers when stroke down from the top of my shoulder where it meets the neck and down to the clavicle. But then the only thing I do feel when I dig is something right by my clavicle that seems swollen but I can follow some of the swelling down the shoulder so it feels like a muscle.
Anyway, I'm just home from the doctor and he didn't think what he felt was a lymph node, more like the edge of a muscle. I hope he's right.

WorrywartAus
20-07-19, 11:55
Glad you went to the Dr.
Trust in what was said, put this thing to bed. :-)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

scared88
30-07-19, 15:56
I'm back again worrying again. What if it isn't a muscle? I dont really feel anything on the other side. What if it's one very long node or several together or a lymphatic tube with nodes.
Sigh...