PDA

View Full Version : Recurrent headaches and nausea

rhianna_s
19-07-19, 04:13
Hi all, I have been experiencing right sided headaches for a few weeks now, they feel like they are behind my right eye and radiate up. It sometimes hurts to turn my right eye to the side. The other day I had a horrible migraine although this was on the left side, but I've had nausea ever since. I feel sick and don't have much of an appetite. It's always worse after dinner and then into the night. Have also been getting aches and pains and thought I was getting the flu or a virus. I'm stressing myself thinking I have a brain tumour or cancer of some sort. Have had like a burning abdominal pain on and off for ages too. My stomach is quite tender when my daughter jumps on me or lays across me and then I will feel nauseous. I do have a lot of right sided shoulder and back pain/tension which may be causing the headaches but now that I feel nauseous all the time I'm quite concerned. Anyone have anything similar? Could it be just a virus? I haven't vomited or anything and nothing that indicates I have the flu or cold

BlueIris
19-07-19, 04:56
Sounds to me as though your migraines are going through s crazy phase. Maybe have a chat to your doctor about ways to manage them?