PDA

View Full Version : Am I losing the plot??

Tracy68
20-01-05, 18:48
Hi all
I'm new to this site and came across it after having another moment of feeling like i'm losing a grip on things. God knows if its anxiety but all i know is that its driving me mad. I'm constantly tired, have pains in my arm which then freaks me out [Sigh...]. And the smallest thing has me totally stressed and in tears. Yep i know what you're all thinking.....she has lost it lol :). Just hoping that maybe coming on here I might get some reassurance that this does happen to other people.
Thanks for reading

jude
20-01-05, 20:34
Hi Tracy,

So glad you found this site. I have only been a member for a few days. Everyone has been lovely and so friendly.
No you are not losing the plot. These aches and pains we get are all part of anxiety and I know its hard to believe sometimes.
I bet you will feel so much better once you have had a good read around the posts on this forum and realised your not on your own. We all feel the same way.
Take good care of yourself and relax. Make sure you get some time to yourself.

Jude

Meg
20-01-05, 22:45
Hi Tracy,

Have a good hunt around on the site and read
First Steps : First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942) and then let us know what bits you can associate with most.

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

sal
20-01-05, 23:18
Hi Tracy

You havent lost it at all hon, and that is how we all have felt. You are having a bad time and trust me it will get better.

You will get loads of help and support here and wil no how you feel we all understand.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Karen
20-01-05, 23:22
Hi Tracy

Welcome to the site.

You'll find lots of help and support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

vernon
20-01-05, 23:31
hi tracy, welcome to the site. no way are u losing it, thats anxiety every little thing is a big problem and a little pain caused bu anxiety and stress whe think is a bad illnes:(, i am sure u will get lots of help here and take care, Vernon

jill
21-01-05, 08:31
Hi Tracy

Welocme to the site

No you have not lost it:D

We all know how you are feeling right now,
With alot of hard work support and time you
can learn how to feel beeter.
You have come to the right place,
there are lots of nice people here who will
help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

When you fear something,
learn as much about it as you can.
Knowledge conquers fear.

nomorepanic
21-01-05, 19:06
Hi Tracy

Welcome aboard.

No you haven't lost it atall. We all just feel like we have at times.

I hope we can be of some help to you on here. Happy posting.

Nicola

FAN
22-01-05, 13:16
you havent lost the plot most of us feel that waywell i know i do on a regular basis but i just read stuff posted on here and find that im not much different from anyone else

fan x

Tracy68
24-01-05, 10:26
Awwww just wanna say thank you to everyone who replied. Made me feel so much better knowing i'm not the only one.
I'm sure the site will help.
Thanks again
Tracy xxx

lainey
24-01-05, 11:32
Hi Tracy

Welcome to the site.
I like you used to get pains in my arm, then both arms, convinced myself it was my heart which sent me into total panic. As I am feeling better the pains are going I'm sure it;s got a lot to do with neck tension and the way we hold ourselves. You are not losing the plot and you will feel better, six months ago I would never have thought I would feel like I do today.
There is light at the end of the tunnel I am living proof.
Hope this helps.

Take care

Elaine x