PDA

View Full Version : please can you give tnt(tina) loads and loads of hugs and support

Granny Primark
18-09-07, 22:17
Not only as she got 3 children to support cus her husband is away serving in Korea in the airforce, but now her baby is really poorly.
Her hubby will be away with the american airforce for 12 months.
She is so very down at the moment I just wish my arms were long enough so I could give her the hugs and support she is so i need of.
Tina your a special person to me and im sending you loads and loads of hugs and good wishes.

Love ya loads mate
LYNN xx

nomorepanic
18-09-07, 22:23
Tina

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

For you.
xx

stargazer
18-09-07, 22:29
Oh Tina have this:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and prayers are with you too and angel dust on its way to protect your baby xxxxx

groovygranny
18-09-07, 22:30
Tina,

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u3/icon_wiz_tbone/hug.gif

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

GILL8
18-09-07, 22:34
:hugs: For you Tina we are all thinking of you.

Gill

kazzie
18-09-07, 22:36
Tina:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Havent spoken for ages but thinking of you and little un:hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

leo05
19-09-07, 02:15
HEY TINA

HERE FOR YOU

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
AND THERE IS MORE IF YOU NEED THEM

LEA

trac67
19-09-07, 06:37
Tina

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I know how hard it is having your loved one in the forces as my ex used to be away for 9 months at a time and when you have 3 children it can be really tough

Hope your little one is well soon

Love

Trac xxx

tnt808
19-09-07, 07:53
Thanks so much to you all. I feel the warmth even through my clunky old computer. I really appreciate it.

My baby is still not well...I am doing all that I can to make sure things stay under control. I will try to keep you all updated..probably through Lynn. I just feel so helpless..she's so little, and it hurts me that she isn't doing well. I have also neglected the other two in keeping my constant vigil over the baby..which makes me feel like a terrible Mommy. Blah..I want my husband home.

lildutt
19-09-07, 09:14
big hugs hun and hope the lil one recovers soon
bellxx

manmoor
19-09-07, 11:51
Always lots of hugs to spare for Tina :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

Lindalou64
19-09-07, 13:03
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l171/Lindalou21/thhugs1.jpgAWWWWWWWWW MY TINAAA BEANAAAAAAAA WHY HAVENT YOU TOLD ME HUN,YOU KNOW I WOULD BE HERE FOR YOU IN A HEART BEAT....HOPE MY BABY IS STARTING TO FEEL BETTER HUN AND I KNOW YA MISS YA HUBBY HUN I DO KNOW :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: EMAIL ME OK.........STAY STRONG MY FRIEND I LOVE YA AND MISS YA...........LINDA XXX

Southern_Belle
19-09-07, 15:07
:bighug1: Tina,

I can't imagine how hard it is to be going through all the difficulties that you have on you right now. Nothing on earth is rougher than to have a sick child without support beside you even without anxiety. Please know that I am always here for you to talk to or just to listen. I care so very much.

Love,

Laura

margaret911
19-09-07, 17:32
Sending you lots of hugs Tina and I hope your baby gets well soon. Take care.

love Mags xxxx

jodie
19-09-07, 19:00
big hugs mate

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

jodie xx

honeybee3939
19-09-07, 22:03
Tina
:hugs: :hugs:
Have a hug from me too hun !
http://digilander.libero.it/Daisychain/gatti/images/hug_a_cat.jpg

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

anxious
19-09-07, 22:31
:hugs: :hugs: Tina,

hope your little one is soon well,

love anx xx

Nibbles
20-09-07, 21:08
Sending you all lots of hugs

http://www.wondercliparts.com/hugs/graphics/hugs_graphics_04.gif

I hope the little one is better soon

Take care,

Mike x

tnt808
21-09-07, 11:32
Thank you all for your support...I can't explain how it makes me feel to come on here and see that people really care.

Well, we had to go back to the hospital tonight. My baby never really broke her fever, but that's not why we had to go in. She ended up having diarrhea and I was going to put her in the bath and she was just covered in a rash. The paperwork I got from the hospital said to bring her back if any of those 2 happened...well, leave it to my babe to have them both happen.

She's okay though they are saying that it's part of this virus that she has, and let me tell you this is a nasty one. She FINALLY has cooled off for the first time in 5 days...and honestly I think that the words *virus* and *viral* are just names that they give when they really have no clue what the sickness is. They STILL don't know what she has.

I am so over this sickness. I have been to the hospital twice, and the doctors twice in 5 days.

Just want to thank you all for your kindness it definitely doesn't go un-noticed!

Southern_Belle
21-09-07, 15:54
Dear Tina,

I remember my eldest when he was a baby had a "virus" that had a rash that moved all over his body with a fever that lasted a week. Honestly the rash would be on his back then an hour later would be on his stomach, then move to his legs, etc. It was the scariest thing I ever saw and the doctors were clueless but called it a "virus" just like you are going through. I felt like crying, screaming and stomping my feet every time I took him in out of frustration and fear. The fever would get so high I could barely touch him he was so hot. Now he is okay and got through it and so will your baby (I know her name btw).

I just wanted you to know that I know how scared you are and as you knew my situation I did have my parents to help me. I think you are so very brave to be holding on and going through this by yourself, I would not have been able to, but you are such a great mother. Keep holding on and know that she will be okay.

Please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Love and :hugs: ,

Laura

Granny Primark
21-09-07, 16:09
Tina just hang on in there mate although Im sure that you must be exhausted. Read the poem i sent you im sure it will give you strenghth.
If ever you need to chat or moan please contact me. I am always here for you.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Loads of love
LYNN xx

scoobygirl2005
21-09-07, 17:30
Hey Tina

We haven't spoke for a while. Hope you're ok. Please stay strong it will be ok. If there is anything I can do to help let me know. Sending you big hugs. :hugs:

Scooby2005
x x

manmoor
23-09-07, 20:18
Another hug for our Tina :hugs: thinking of you babe :hugs: xxxxx

Lindalou64
23-09-07, 21:48
Hey Tina,
Hows Everything Going Now? Hope Your All Doing Well Hun.....miss Ya And Love Ya.......linda Xxx