PDA

View Full Version : Would just like to say HI

samjane
21-01-05, 09:58
hi my name is Samantha and i would just like to Hi. i am new here and found the web site when i was looking for information on PA. i have had Panick attacks for the past few years but seem to be very lucky as i can control them (most of the time). i seem to have a wealth of knowledge on this subject, i think because i learned to help myself over the past years after going to so many doctors and not getting the help i needed i decided to go solo. if i can help in anyway please feel free to ask.

Take Care & remember you are not alone.

Meg
21-01-05, 10:33
Hi Sam,

Welcome and thanks for stopping by to say Hi.

Well done for managing to control yours now and for doing it solo..

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

vernon
21-01-05, 11:23
Hi sam welcome to the site, and thanks for the offer of help too. Thats what this site is about we all help each other. we also have a chat room i like others also find that a good help have a chat and exchange help. Take care. Vernon

camilla
21-01-05, 12:08
hi welcome good 4 u. i have been tempted 2 do the same. the nhs have been a right pain. i have stopped taking my anti-depressants 3 weeks ago. they were making my emotions unbereable 2 cope with u would have thought it do the opposite. feeling just as depressed at the moment but my emotions are more under control. i was fed up of being treated like an guinea-pig.
camilla

Karen
21-01-05, 13:06
Hi Sam

Welcome to the forum.

It's great to hear that you have managed to control the panic yourself.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
21-01-05, 13:44
Camilla,

I really hope you didn't stop the anti depressants overnight without weaning off them slowly...

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

sal
21-01-05, 13:47
Hi Sam

Welcome to the site, you will get even more information on here.

Well done you for getting through it on your own.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

mico
21-01-05, 14:34
Hi Sam

Welcome to the site. Hope we can help you just as you can help us.

mico

jill
21-01-05, 15:12
Hi Sam

Welcome to the site.

Well done to you for learning to help yourself:(
It must have been hard for you in the begining.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

When you fear something,
learn as much about it as you can.
Knowledge conquers fear.

samjane
21-01-05, 18:37
you r all such lovely people, i can understand why so many people join this site.

every journey starts with a first step

nomorepanic
21-01-05, 18:52
Hi SamJane

Welcome aboard.

Well done on coping with the panic attacks.

I would be interested in hearing some more about how you coped etc. Could be some info that I could put on the website as well.

Hope to hear more from you soon.

Nicola