PDA

View Full Version : Head symptoms related to anxiety?

ShaunRyder
27-07-19, 14:32
Had a bad week with the HA, started on Monday my head just felt funny a bit like a lightheaded sensation/fuzzy, so of course I started worrying about it but the last few days I keep zoning out, finding myself staring into space. Of course I am now worried about brain tumours and convinced I have one! But I'm only feeling like this when I am on my own or sitting with family watching tv, I was out with some friends last night and did have one symptom, did not even think about it tbh and even when I got home I felt fine and just feel really relaxed and happy, but today I've woke up with these symptoms, head feels fuzzy and just don't feel with it feel all over the place, meeting up with a mate tonight so will see how I feel then. Are these sort of head symptoms anxiety or something to look more into?

Fishmanpa
27-07-19, 18:42
Are these sort of head symptoms anxiety or something to look more into?

Shaun, in the 5 years you've been here and the pages of threads and replies, what is the answer to that question? :whistles: I think you can reassure yourself on this one. Go have fun with your friends.

Positive thoughts

Flapj
28-07-19, 04:18
That fuzzy head or brain fog symptom is the first symptom I get when I experience anxiety. Sometimes I describe it as a headache without pain. How I respond to it determines the outcome. If I dwell on it and worry it means something (it doesn't), then my anxiety progresses into something worse like panic or bad HA.