PDA

View Full Version : Worried about heart issues.

Dimdim
30-07-19, 08:03
Normally late at night I start to get dizzy light headed and short of breath, and I worry that I have heart issues. My bpm is 64 and I'm not the most active person. I know that all of those symptoms are from anxiety but I also have some weird chest pain when this happens as well. Is it anxiety?

Dimdim
30-07-19, 08:10
Also what causes random anxiety because that's what I believe this to be. I don't enjoy feeling like this out of no where.

Ben1989
30-07-19, 09:17
One of my main symptoms of anxiety is dizziness. It can be annoying. I actually have it this week but I know it's my anxiety and let it come and go.

Are you actually getting short of breath and weird chest pain or do you think you are?

nomorepanic
30-07-19, 12:27
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

Dimdim
30-07-19, 17:16
I get short of breath and chest pain but If I distract myself from it it goes away.

Fishmanpa
30-07-19, 18:11
I get short of breath and chest pain but If I distract myself from it it goes away.

Logically, no 'yeah buts' or 'what ifs', what does that tell you?

Positive thoughts

Dimdim
30-07-19, 19:54
Logically, no 'yeah buts' or 'what ifs', what does that tell you?

Positive thoughts

What do you mean?

nomorepanic
30-07-19, 19:59
If it was serious it wouldn't come and go

WorryRaptor
30-07-19, 20:15

Hey! As somebody who worries quite a bit about heart related stuff, I know how it feels.

The fact it goes away when you distract yourself definitely points towards it being more of an anxiety based thing. I think of it were serious, it would persist regardless of what you did. It doesnt hurt to make an appointment with your doctor for a quick checkup, but it will most likely be anxiety related.