PDA

View Full Version : disorientated permanently

ronostommo
21-01-05, 11:41
hi
just wondered ifanyone else feels disorienated permanently from the moment you get up to going to bed. when this disorientation gets worse itfeels like the cornerof my eyes are narrowing in and going blurred. this then leads to a panic attack. when this first started i had fuzzy eyes but i think this was down to hyperventilation. now its just disorientation everyday. it is really making it difficult for me to do everydaythings.
dont suppose anyone else has this or has had this and its gone away.

Meg
21-01-05, 13:09
Hi,

Having blurred vision is very common and feeling the edges of vision are unstable. Presumably you've already been and had a proper eye check up.

'this then leads to a panic attack' Is this because it scares you so much and you spiral down in a circle of worry until you panic or due to another process.

The disorientation does go when you learn to be calm and not let the adrenalin cycle spiral.

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

vernon
21-01-05, 14:08
hi welcome to the site. Im sure u will get lots of help here. good luck Vernon

jude
24-01-05, 19:47
Hi,
It is wierd isnt it how anxiety can make you feel. I know I can walk in to a room in my house sometimes and wonder where I am. It feels like a strange room Iv never bin in b4. Then I get dizzy and panic.
Hope lookin through this site helps you.
Take care
Jude

nomorepanic
24-01-05, 21:42
Yes I used to get blurred vision all the time and had my eyes checked and they were fine.

It went in time but I can see why it makes you panic cos it is scary and you think you are not going to be able to see.

It will go in time with relaxation and positivity.

Nicola