PDA

View Full Version : CBC results kinda worried

nivekc251
03-08-19, 02:28
I just got my cbc back and my wbc is 4.6 k/ul and my lymphocytes are 43.5% . My absolute lymphocyte is 2.0 k/ul. Do these numbers seems off. Low wbc and high lymphocyte %?

Js2019
03-08-19, 02:40
literally could be because you have a cold, allergies ect. i would not be concerned at all

nivekc251
03-08-19, 03:22
Ok I'm kind relieved. I've been on acyclovir for vestibular neuritis. A side effect is low wbc. My lymphocytes are in normal range. The % is higher because my wbc is on the lower side of average. Wbc×lymphocyte %=abs lymphocyte .
So wbc÷abs lymphocyte = lymphocyte %. In other words the % doesnt mean anything it's the absolute value. Sorry to ramble

nomorepanic
03-08-19, 13:45
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

zigzig775
18-02-20, 02:34
Why do you keep moving everyone around when they are in the Medical Tests section