PDA

View Full Version : Left shoulder bubble feeling

helenhoo
04-08-19, 21:10
So as it reads, every now and then I get a bubble feeling on my left shoulder blade for the past month or more. Google leads to onset of menopause, shingles, tumor, twisted disk, skin cancer.

helenhoo
04-08-19, 21:21
Imagine bath bubbles drying in your skin, it's that sensation. Just behind the left shoulder blade. Feels within the muscle.

RadioGaGa
04-08-19, 21:24
Google leads to onset of menopause, shingles, tumor, twisted disk, skin cancer.

Google is talking more s**t than ever.

helenhoo
04-08-19, 21:33
It disappears for days then comes back. Not sure if it's since I had a professional massage?

nomorepanic
04-08-19, 23:06
It would be nice if you updated us on all the previous problems and the therapy you were going to get.

helenhoo
07-08-19, 12:16
I'm waiting on my smear check up results from nearly two weeks ago.

What could this shoulder twitch me? It's on the shoulder blade and been over a month but don't notice it all the time.

helenhoo
07-08-19, 13:05
I've also got a splinter (or a cut) in my sole of foot that I can't get out and I'm worried it'll get infected.

KK77
07-08-19, 13:35
I've also got a splinter (or a cut) in my sole of foot that I can't get out and I'm worried it'll get infected.

Trump could declare WWIII and you'd still be posting about a paper cut or splinter :lac:

pulisa
07-08-19, 18:02
It would be nice if you updated us on all the previous problems and the therapy you were going to get.

I'm pretty sure Helen will be on the waiting list...

pulisa
07-08-19, 18:09
It disappears for days then comes back. Not sure if it's since I had a professional massage?

Have you googled bubble feeling in shoulder after professional massage? Residual Soap Injury?

helenhoo
08-08-19, 08:27
Possibly, I did have a read.

TMI & Gross Warning

I'm now worrying that I smell like pennies down there, I wasn't sniffing just got a whiff on the loo. So now I keep touching and sniffing 🙃 I am due on in a few days which I've read can sometimes make you smell coppery.

helenhoo
08-08-19, 10:05
Still no smear results and it's 2 weeks tomorrow. Every morning I dress seeing the postman but still stalk him. I worry I won't get them because I never got my recall letter out and had to call up myself. I did point that out to the nurse and she made note of it, and I made sure they had my address.

Not sure if I should call?

helenhoo
09-08-19, 17:53
So I was holding my baby and my forearm hurt. It doesn't hurt now just when baby weight was on it. I'm trying to feel if I can feel a lump but just feel grissly bits.

nomorepanic
09-08-19, 18:01
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

helenhoo
11-08-19, 19:15
So I did a check down there and I have three freckles, all different to each other but none of them are necessarily alarming. Are vulvar freckles normal?

If something looked wrong with it, would nurse have said when she did my smear?

nomorepanic
11-08-19, 19:44
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

helenhoo
13-08-19, 13:54
For over a month now I've had intermittent twitching/spasm on my left shoulder blade. I have health anxiety so I worry it's a blood clot. I carry my son around a lot so my partner said it could be muscle strain. I won't notice it for days then some days notice it alot.

helenhoo
13-08-19, 21:37
Could anyone share some insight please?

nomorepanic
13-08-19, 23:14
Stop carrying your son around so much

helenhoo
28-08-19, 03:47
Not sure why I need to merge my posts when this worry is new.

I have pelvic ache, last two weeks, very on/off and currently feel like I need to fart. I'm so worried it's ovarian cancer. No other symptoms accept this and it's either side or across.

helenhoo
28-08-19, 08:29
The ache is still there this morning it's across the top of my vagina, right under my muffin top. I'm trying to get same day doc appointment. I'm worried of either cyst that may pop or cancer.

helenhoo
28-08-19, 10:15
Got doctors appointment going now, worried they'll find a mass or something. It's very very mild and like period cramps but I'm not due for 10 days.

nomorepanic
28-08-19, 13:26
It won't be anything serious.

helenhoo
28-08-19, 20:22
She said it was nothing and probably pulled something from crawling around playing with my baby. She had a feel across diaphragm all the way down and felt nothing untoward and no pain from me when she did so.

nomorepanic
28-08-19, 21:17
As I said :winks: