PDA

View Full Version : Worried about inhaling pesticides?

Ryank65
05-08-19, 07:27
I’m a 25 year old male. I don’t smoke tobacco but recently I have been smoking weed THc cartridges out of a pen. I recently have been reading that there are pesticides in some of these cartridges. I’m worried about getting cancer from these like leukemia, lymphoma and brains and organ cancers. I’ve smoked at least 5 by myself total and I know 2 of the 5 were clean from researching online but the other 3 were not. How concerned should I be?

Phar
05-08-19, 14:03
Highly unlikely to be anything much residue in their usually people flush it for a couple weeks before harvest or it will taste off... Its best to buy these cartridges off someone you really trust or import from where it is fully legal as a lot of homemade versions using a small amount of shatter to vg solution (dilution). You want full spectrum shatter (just extract and terpenes). It is easier to tell with actual flower as u can tell if it tastes wrong or the ash isnt clean... do not worry anyway their are residue pesticides in everything from fruit to cereal.

Sent from my HUAWEI CAN-L01 using Tapatalk