PDA

View Full Version : harmfull thoughts

hurricane
21-01-05, 12:50
Hi Everybody;
I have been suffering Ocd since 1996.Since that time i have had 4 depressions.Obviouly when u have this Ocd thoughts it appears during the depressioan times.Last time i have had 26 of october and this time ..i was on lustral..it worked for a while and then my anxiesty came back again and dr changed my medication to mirtazapine.I have been taking it since last thursday..at the moment i feel really strange my half body is allright like want to do something the other half is like making me stopping to do something..Especially i am afraid of going out by myself whatif i might loose control or harmfull thoughts basicly..Its really hard for me..I know i have to face my fears..but this thoughts on and on and on..I am living with my hubby at the moment sometimes my thought comes to him as well even more painfull..when i sort this anxiesty ..i will have a cbt ..i know its so new for the medication and i really put myself in the prison at home.
Mt character is totally different thenthis i am so cheerfull and energic woman..get on with most of the people..brain making me tricks i know that..
Any idea how can i overcome this thoughts and go outside be myself?

'Why do stars shine?' asked Piglet.
'They are full of wishes,' replied Pooh.

camilla
21-01-05, 13:00
hi
i don't have ocd myself though i have 3 friends that do. so i know from them its a hard thing 2 cope with.

I was on mirtazapine for 3 months then i refused to take it because i was so emtional on it i couldn't cope with it. i was on it for depression and anxiety. it can take a couple of months to help so its a good idea to give it a bit more of a chance to work. different medications help different people.
the best of luck with it.
camilla

hurricane
21-01-05, 13:42
Mirtazapine sucks my whole energy and it makes me cry as well..at the moement i am crying that i will be always like that..i am so tired really..i want to think happily and feel healthy really..so hard really..my friends here calling me shall we do this shall we do that...i always refuse...i want to do something else..i want to join them...but i think i am not ready..

'Why do stars shine?' asked Piglet.
'They are full of wishes,' replied Pooh.

sal
21-01-05, 13:52
Hi hon

Sorry to hear you arent feeling good. Go back to your doctors and explain how you are feeling, maybe it will be a case of persevering or they could recommend another tablet.

My worst part of anxiety is my harmful thoughts and i know how you feel and how horrible it is. I sometimes have them about my daughter and i would prefer to die than act on those thoughts so why do we get them.

It is hard but you will get lots of help and support on here and you will see that you are not alone in how you feel.

Take care.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

vernon
21-01-05, 14:13
hi, welcome to the site. I dont have ocd, i suffer anxiety and lots of phobias and fears. But i do get these bad thoughts from time to time like if i want to harm the people i love they are horrid, but as they say and i keep saying to myself these re just thoughts and try ignoring them. take care Vernon

hurricane
21-01-05, 14:46
Yeah i know they are stupid and try not to take notice of them.For the medication its just new i think 9.tablet will be tonight. My concentration is low as well.Basicly at the moment ups and downs terrible..