PDA

View Full Version : I Think I Have Jaundice

Toby2000
08-08-19, 02:39
Okay so I'm 18 and male, I've been worrying about bowel cancer for 13 months due to blood and a few other symptoms: https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?222935-Have-I-got-rectal-cancer

When I take a picture of my face with the flash on, the skin around my eyes looks slightly yellow and a bit around my mouth too

I asked my sister for her opinion, she shone her torch on my face and she said they look "a bit" yellow

I AM FREAKING OUT; could bowel cancer have spread to my liver?

SnowyGreen
08-08-19, 03:21
See a doctor and get a liver function test if you really think you have jaundice. No one here can say whether you do or not. Even if you do there are so many reasons for it other than bowel cancer spreading to your liver. Go and see a doctor for peace of mind.

Dying_Swan
08-08-19, 03:29
I replied on your other thread. I agree that you should see a doctor if you really are concerned about jaundice (no, I don't think it's what your fear), but also bear in mind it's dark and you're using artificial light. Things might (literally) look quite different in the morning.

venusbluejeans
08-08-19, 09:18
My Brother had jaundice and liver problems ...... the way the Dr knew he had jaundice was by the whites of his eyes.... or in his case the yellows of his eyes and you can tell when the whites of your eyes are yellow as it shows up more... it isn't just your skin.

If you are worried about it book a drs appt, we are not drs

venusbluejeans
08-08-19, 10:58
Closing this thread now as it is being discussed on your long thread.

Not going to merge it as sometimes merging with very long threads can break the threads.

Please keep your discussions on similar topics to the same thread.