PDA

View Full Version : Weird new sensation -here I go again.

Nicole0134
08-08-19, 08:35
I've not been troubled by MS fears for a while now - I gave myself a talking to about a year ago and have ignored all the physical symptoms that would usually convince me I had it and assumed it was anxiety. But I'm back there. I've been reading the "MS and why you don't have it" sticky over and over but it's not helping. I have a lot of pain in my left leg, a bit of weakness too. I've had it for some time. Last night I had a weird internal "popping" sensation start at the top of that leg. Sort of in the groin area but I can't work out if it's in the hip joint as well or not. It may be twitching that's more internal if that makes sense. Anyway - the result was I was up at 4am convinced it was sinister and putting all the other symptoms together and you know the rest.

My situation isn't helped by the fact that a close friend has MS and some of their symptoms are similar to mine. I can't go back to my GP - I feel embarrassed that I go so much.

So sorry to ask the same old question - anyone experienced this?

jojo2316
08-08-19, 14:35
What is your HA brain telling you about this?

Nicole0134
08-08-19, 19:54
Well at 4am this morning - it was telling me the worse. In the cold light of day, with symptoms subsiding, I'm thinking "You idiot - you fell for it again". I'm disappointed in myself - thought I'd cracked the MS one....

Thanks for your response jojo..