PDA

View Full Version : Third nosebleed in 3 days, concerned it may be something more serious.

AlolanExeggutor
12-08-19, 22:55
As it says in the title, this is the 3rd nosebleed I've had in the past 3 days. I'm not a chronic nosebleeder so this is concerning to me (the last time prior to these episodes I've had a nosebleed was in December. ) I made the mistake of consulting Dr Google and now I fear that I have leukemia. It should be noted that I do typically have allergies act up at this time of year but it has never historically involved my nose bleeding. These episodes usually occur at a random point in the day, once, and last 30-45 seconds then dont occur again for the rest of the day. I'm just very concerned.

SarahNah
20-08-19, 00:07
How are you feeling now? I've gone through times when I got loads of nosebleeds randomly and it's horrid!

AlolanExeggutor
26-08-19, 08:53
How are you feeling now? I've gone through times when I got loads of nosebleeds randomly and it's horrid!

The nosebleeds have stopped as of right now but now I've got a sore throat with what feels like a lump whenever I swallow. I'm thinking it's probably my annual allergies but may be something worse.

WiredIncorrectly
26-08-19, 17:15
Likely allergies yes. My brother has nose bleeds in the summer too. My Dad too. He had the worst summer allergies. Allergic to everything. It would make his nose bleed.

Pkstracy
28-09-19, 01:16
use vaseline inside nasal passages, stay hydrated and don't stick tissue up your nose, as we age the lining of our nose becomes thinner and in dry weather can get more nose bleeds.