PDA

View Full Version : Low Vitamin B Levels

bluebirds2005
20-09-07, 03:00
have any of you guys been checked for this because low vitamin b leves are supposed to cause bad panic and anxiety so i asked my doc to check she did a blood test and the results came back saying i had very low vitamin b levels so the doc put me on vitamin b complex tablets and theyve helped take the edge off the anxiety but most docs do not test for this even though it can cause panic and anxiety so i just wondered if anyone else has had this done

Gabby
20-09-07, 10:12
Hi

I ve not been checked for them but I have taken B complex supplements for a while and defo feel better whilst taking them. Mainly cos i feel like i have more energy and that makes me more motivated to do stuff and less likely to mope around

Gabby

AngieJ
20-09-07, 21:44
Funny this should come up today....I was chatting to my sister-in-law this morning and she asked had I had my B vitamin levels checked.
It jogged my memory back to when I was suffering from Post Natal depression after the birth of my 2nd daughter in 1986. My (then) GP prescribed me vitamin B12 along with ADs and I remember my mum telling me to eat my Marmite lol.
Will ask the doc for a test next time I have an appointment. :)

nomorepanic
20-09-07, 21:58
have a read of this ...

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=remedies