PDA

View Full Version : Stomach lump

cry
27-08-19, 12:07
Hi everyone,

Just after some reassurance please. I had a bad period of HA about three years ago and I’ve suffered on and off since but it’s been manageable until about four weeks ago.

I’ve had mild cramps on and off for about a month now, since I’ve been thinking about them they’ve gotten worse. I’m trying to think logically - I take metformin for PCOS so it could be that, or it could be IBS - but can’t aroo thinking the worst. I’ve been prodding my stomach and can feel what feels like a small lump below my belly button so now I’m terrified it’s something serious.

I have a doctors appointment today, but just wondered if anyone had any similar experiences?

Thanks everyone 😊

BlueIris
27-08-19, 12:44
Bellies are naturally lumpy; I'm sure you'll be okay.

jojo2316
27-08-19, 16:56
Is it directly below your belly button? Your aorta runs under there and it is quite fibrous feeling....

cry
31-08-19, 21:17
Hi Jojo.

Yeah it is - it feels really hard a few cm directly underneath my belly button. Is this what it could be? I went to see the GP on Tuesday and had blood tests that came back all fine. She also felt my stomach and said she couldn’t feel anything, but my HA has me thinking she’s missed something ☹️ It feels very solid and a couple of cm wide xx