PDA

View Full Version : Spent the day with Dr. Google

always scared
31-08-19, 22:57
For the last few months I've been feeling really bad. I have so many symptoms of god awful diseases. I googled them all today 😔 Did you know that every symptom out there leads to cancer. I have now entered into the cancer symptom lottery. I feel like I just spun the wheel and I'm waiting for what it lands on. 😱 in the last few months i have so many symptoms that aren't getting better. This can't be the rest of my life. I feel like I'm really dying.
My symptoms are
Numbness and tingling in my feet
Muscle twitching all over my body but mostly in lower legs
Lower back pain
Mid back pain mostly on the left side
Issues with stomach and digestion
Poop issues
Twitching under one eye that's driving me crazy
Muscle cramps in legs and feet
Waking up to pee at night all the time
Omg I could go on and on...
😢😩😱😵🥴🥺 I'm not dealing well.

nomorepanic
31-08-19, 23:52
So how are you treating the Google obsession and the HA as that is the real issue?

nomorepanic
31-08-19, 23:52
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

Fishmanpa
31-08-19, 23:53
Spent the day with Dr. Google

I have so many symptoms of god awful diseases. I googled them all today

Essentially what you've done is set your dragon loose at an all you can eat buffet :lac:

Hope you feel better soon...

Positive thoughts

BlueIris
01-09-19, 05:50
Don't beat yourself up about it? I used to go on marathon 5-hour Google sessions far more often than was helpful (i.e. at all).

Still, FMP's right, it's definitely time to put your dragon on a diet.