PDA

View Full Version : Bicep pain/Hand Stiffness

its1111
04-09-19, 18:35
I posted a few weeks ago a fear about ALS due to constant twitching for months and months. I have been able to calm this fear a bit.... my twitching is still there and I am getting an EMG soon. However, in the midst of all this, I have been having some issues with my right arm. I don't know if it's related and I don't necessarily think it's anything terribly sinister, but was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if there's a way to help it?

Whenever I use my right hand/arm for even a few minutes, I start getting bicep pain similar to doing 100 curls. Shortly after, I find it hard to grip something small, like a pencil. I can do it, it's just extremely stiff and I can't write well. After I give my arm a rest for a few hours, it goes away. Same thing happens if I am writing, typing, or doing anything of similar nature. I don't have any hand or forearm pain. Just in my bicep up to the shoulder. Thoughts?? I am going to ask the doctor at the EMG, but as you all know...the wait....