PDA

View Full Version : North West?

Ant
21-09-07, 19:20
Hi all,

Anyone from the North West area?...... Noticed nothing going on up here... :shrug:

mingsy
21-09-07, 20:04
:D Hi
I'm from the north west, the Lake District.

Ant
21-09-07, 20:09
Ahhhh Jane, a good old hour and a half away from me in the Pool.. lol

Funny I was in the lakes last week, what a beautiful place to live :yesyes:

A

miss motown
01-10-07, 21:40
hi ant im from the north west im on the wirral.

GemmaAnn
01-10-07, 22:07
I also noticed there wasnt a lot going on up North so good job on making the topic!
xxx

lisa l
13-09-09, 23:37
hi ant only just joined im from liverpool

barrowcumbria31
21-09-09, 17:24
:D Hi
I'm from the north west, the Lake District.:D
me too. Where abouts? im in barrow near the coast and am a member of this small group called Moving On and have been for 2yrs now. A man with ms and a agoraphobic woman set it up about 8yrs ago. There`s me, her, maz 52, him late 40`s, sam 50s, pauline 60s, joanne 25, doreen 50s, john 60s. The youngest member hasn`t been with us for 4 or more mnths due to starting a new job and the days/times the group gets together.

When i first started, after returning to barrow after working away and looking for understanding friends. They met at a church they hired out with funding, on a monday. Did crafts, played pool, musical instruments that were there, chatted or went for a walk/shopping. Fri`s they went somewhere in the car, usually The Swan, winderemere. £5 for use of everything!!inc gym and very quiet. There was 3-4 other members but one left due to being to bad to go, others family commitments, babysitting etc. So the group went on to only meet at Mazs and went out in the car usually, as they couldnt afford the church anymore.

In May some of us inc me and a new member Mandy, mazs sis in law went to Blackpool on holiday for 4nights./5 days in a caravan. All in all there`s only 5 of us that get together regularly. Fri dina we went to Morecambe. We quite often go o Kendal if we cant meet til the afternoon. Maz has alot wrong physically due to getting Legionnaires when it was at the Forum 28 in barrow 5 or 6yrs ago but she`s usually the most sociable of the group/cheerful/funny. I meet her on our own sometimes cos we get along really well.

They are dying for new members to join x

LoriJ
13-10-09, 15:57
Im from the Northwest......Im from Lytham St.Annes just outside Blackpool

johnny29
13-10-09, 19:03
im from preston im new here

Panic33
13-10-09, 21:10
I'm from the north west :)

estuchbury
18-10-09, 00:25