PDA

View Full Version : Palpitation and dizzy moment?

LF87
09-09-19, 07:24
Hi
I'm freaking out at the moment. I woke this morning and couldn't sleep so sat up and switched on the TV. I had a palpitation that was shortly followed by a dizzy spell and head whooshing. I'm totally terrified now. I don't know if I sat up too quickly and that caused it but I don't feel thar was the case. Terrified about it happening again and it being something serious. Please help

LF87
09-09-19, 09:14
Anyone x

BlueIris
09-09-19, 09:16
I wouldn't worry? Sometimes people get weird sensations when they wake up - I know I occasionally spend a short while massively dizzy on waking.

LF87
09-09-19, 09:55
I had been awake about 20 minutes when it happened but I am terrified. I got the palpitation then went really dizzy and lay straight down and it passed quickly and hasn't happened since. But I am very worried. My friend is a nurse thinks my BP might have been low with it being during the night then the palp has confused my body type thing with the fast beat. But I can't help worry its something serious :( would it have lasted longer or happened again if it was bad do you think x

BlueIris
09-09-19, 09:59
As I say, I think it's nothing. Blood pressure dropping in the morning or after you've been lying down for a while happens to a lot of people, I think; I've really, really noticed it after getting my tattoos done.