PDA

View Full Version : hello

mezzanine
22-09-07, 14:26
I thought I would just say Hi, as I have decided to join today.

I'm 26 and live in Cardiff, been suffering most of my life from depression and panic attacks, and have recently been put on 20mg Citalopram and 10mg Temazepam to help me sleep at night (Bloody insomnia!)

Erm, Im into alternative music, literature and body modification.
Oh, and I like monkeys:)

Zanxiety
22-09-07, 17:11
That makes the two or more of us then, since I also adore monkeys.:)

However, a gigantic welcome to you Mezzanine. Very nice to see you here. From a huge range of members sufferring from panic attacks including me, their is tons of help on here with useful information of anxiety/panic and depression. The members on this site are also very helpful and supportive and help each other out with anxiety problems.

One day, we'll all or most of us on here will get through these anxiety disorders and live normals lives again.:D

Take care Mezzanine, and happy posting!:shades:

honeybee3939
22-09-07, 17:34
Hi Mezzanine

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice support and make new frends too. Make sure you check out the Symptoms, How to Cope and first Step pages also, that are sittuated at the left hand side of this page, you will find them helpfull too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

loubylou
22-09-07, 18:05
Hi Mezzanine :D

Welcome to NMP, I'm sure u will meet great people who give lots of good advice, and also so much information on this site to help u on yr way.

Good luck & Keep smiling :yesyes:

Lou

nomorepanic
22-09-07, 18:16
Hi Mezzanine

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

groovygranny
22-09-07, 18:45
Hello Mezzanine:welcome:to you!

Body modification? I'm intrigued!

Glad you decided to sign up - you won't regret it as you'll find plenty of help and support here.

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Nibbles
22-09-07, 20:44
Hi Mezzanine and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

manmoor
23-09-07, 12:57
Hi Mezz,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
24-09-07, 09:07
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Southern_Belle
25-09-07, 20:52
Hi Mezzanine,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many here who feel exactly like you do and will get support.

Hugs,

Laura