PDA

View Full Version : Muscle twitches - HELP!

Ellvee
15-09-19, 21:41
Hi all. I’ve been having a tough time with health anxiety over the last few months. I’ve convinced myself of everything; heart issues, breathing issues, diabetes etc.

My latest issue is that I’m having quite prominent musicle twitches. They happen all over the body but my left arm also feels weak and tingly. I think that’s associated to recent worries about a heart attack!

Is this anxiety? Do other people have this? Last night I woke up with muscle twitches in my back. It got me thinking whether this can really be anxiety because I was asleep and not conscious.

Anyway, keen to hear your thoughts. I hate health anxiety so much!!

ankietyjoe
15-09-19, 22:08
Exceptionally common with anxiety. Doesn't matter if you're asleep or not, it's your central nervous system.

whome
16-09-19, 01:41
I have had these all over my body in the past and still get them now at times. It seems to mostly be when I’m stressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allen1989
18-09-19, 13:22
I’ve had muscle twitching for the last 5 years! And I’m still here! It’s mainly in my calves but can happen all over. Anxiety can 100% cause muscle twitching. Magnesium Malate can calm twitching & relax muscles.