PDA

View Full Version : Intense Itching all over!

mbee
18-09-19, 14:13
Hi

i am having quite intense itching all over my body all of a sudden, particularly in face/head, as soon as i scratch one it itches other random places i just cant stop it

Its come on about a week ago, and i think its mostly stress & anxiety related but the the HA in me says Lymphoma, in particular as i do have a few nodes in my neck that i can really feel

who else has this all over and the feeling you just cant rid it

Thanks a bunch!

NotDeadYet
18-09-19, 15:32
mbee,

Ground yourself in what you know to be true.

i think its mostly stress & anxiety

You already recognize that likely culprit. Take a few deep breaths and let this sink in.

particularly in face/head, as soon as i scratch one it itches other random place

Understand that itching with lymphoma is relentless. It doesn't move around when thinking about it. This is psychosomatic related to what you already know to be true which is i think its mostly stress & anxiety.

Best Wishes.

darkside4k
18-09-19, 16:22
I had this and the more I feared it the more I itched. Literally like two months.

maria26
21-11-20, 17:01
please help. How are you now I have the exact same. I pray you see this

NoraB
22-11-20, 08:11
Its come on about a week ago, and i think its mostly stress & anxiety related but the the HA in me says Lymphoma

You changed your washing detergent, cocker?

MagicalSprite
03-01-21, 01:12
Had this once or twice, for ages. The more you think about it, the longer it goes on. For me it’s quite a common anxiety/stress symptom. Xx